Milestones matter! Encourage parents to track their child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s FREE Milestone Tracker app. Interactive checklists with photos and videos make tracking milestones easy and fun. The app generates a personalized summary to share, offers tips for encouraging development, and information about what to do if parents ever become concerned about their child’s development.
The new app offers
- Interactive milestone checklists for children ages 2 months through 5 years, illustrated with photos and videos
- Tips and activities to help children learn and grow
- Information on when to act early and talk with a doctor about developmental delays
- A personalized milestone summary that can be easily shared with the doctor and other care providers
- Reminders for appointments and developmental screening